OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Extract a chromatogram for the second derivative of the 2D PDA data.
- PDA data
- Open the method set used to process the data.
- Create a new derived channel by right-clicking "Derived Channel" > New > Derived Channel.
- Choose the first channel as the wavelength you are extracting.
- Leave the second channel operator as "None".
- On the filter/offset tab, choose the second derivative. Click OK.
- Save the method set.
- Process data.
The second derivative plot is on the bottom.