OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To export detector raw data ,AU to Microsoft Excel.
- Empower 3
- Detector Absorbance ( example AU)
You must first create an Export Method.
- In the project window, click File > New > Export Method.
- Go to the Raw Data tab.
- Type a file name.
- Select ASCII File.
- Select a path for the file to be exported to.
- Select X-axis Data - Export Time Column.
- Select Export Fields in the Sample Information box.
- In Chromatogram, select Det. Units by double-clicking it.
- Click File > Save and name the Export Method.
Now that the method is created, you can go to your desired channel, right-click it, and choose Export. Select Use Specified Export Method, and then select the newly created method. Once this is done, you can open an Excel spreadsheet. Click File > Open. In the drop-down menu to the right of the File Name box, select "All Files (*.*)". You should now be able to navigate to the export method's destination and open the data in Excel.