- ABPR will not achieve the set pressure
- Delta pressure between CO2 pump and ABPR is high
- Biobotanical Extraction System (BBES)
- Automatic Back Pressure Regulator (ABPR)
- SFE Bio-Botanical Extraction System
Need to align the ABPR.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Stop CO2 flow.
- Run outlet tubing from ABPR to beaker of water.
- Close ChromScope software.
- Open ABPR Alignment Utility software.
- Start pump through Utility software.
- Observe CO2 flow in beaker.
- Push photo/button in Utility software that best matches what is observed to close needle. (If unsure, use slower flow photo/button.)
- Repeat Step 7 until flow of CO2 in beaker is one bubble per second or less.
- Exit ABPR Alignment Utility software.
- Click YES to force restart of ABPR.
For assistance, contact local Waters service office.
ABPR 20 should see less than 1 bubble every 5 -10 seconds
ABPR 200 should see less than 1 bubble every second.