- CS1 side input tubings (coming from the ABPR) are completely clogged on both systems
- Blocking occurred when plant material changed from inside grow to outside grow
- Bio-Botanical Extraction System
System was clogged due to a change in the composition of the plant material.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Changing the following method parameters results in continued system operation:
- Lower the ABPR method parameter from a high of 375 bar to 300 bar.
- Slow CO2 flow and increase the temperature on CS1 to 55 °C.
There are no specific methods for this extraction, and parameters will be different for each case.
- For more information, order part 716004406 for the Info Set, BBES for ChromScope to obtain the BBES DVD.
- Reference the best practices document in the BBES system DVD.