Call Lenovo/IBM Technical Support at 800 426 7378 in the US.
To find the support phone number for your country, do the following:
- Go to https://support.lenovo.com/.
- Enter the PC serial number under 'Find Your Product' and click the search tool at the end of the line.
- Select Support Phone List from the selections.
- Select your country from the drop down box and the support phone number will be displayed.
After calling the support phone number, select the following at the prompts:
- The menu selection for Lenovo branded products.
- The menu selection for Think Brand series and Server/Thinkstation Model.
- The appropriate menu selection based on whether or not you know the machine type code for the PC.
You will need the PC serial number and machine type code (four alpha-numeric characters preceding the letters MTM above the serial number on the PC).
If you go to the Lenovo support web site and enter the PC serial number, you will see the machine type code and the warranty information.
For example, if the Machine Type Model is '30A6S2B200', the machine type code is '30A6'.