OBJECTIVE or GOAL
- Perform Detector Setup with GFP
- Xevo G2-XS
<Create a new reference file>
- Select Reference File Editor from the Configure menu.
- Select Detector Setup (Leucine Enkephalin), right click and select Copy.
- There is a line called “Detector Setup (Leucine Enkephalin) -Copy”. Right click on this line and select Edit.
- Change the Reference Compound name to “Detector Setup (GFP)”.
- At this time, change the “Leucine Enkephalin” characters to “GFP” and delete “-Copy”.
- Do not edit other characters, such as “Detector Setup” or “()”.
- Select Positive for Polarity and MS for Mode.
- Register 785.8426 and 1570.6774 in the Positive field.
- Set 785.8421 to 100% and 1570.6774 to 55%.
Create a Detector Setup (GFP) for Negative in the same way.
- Select the Detector Setup (GFP) created above, right-click and select Copy.
- There will be a line called “Detector Setup (GFP)-Copy”. Right click on this line and select Edit.
- Select Negative for Polarity and MS for Mode.
- Register 783.8270 and 1568.6617 in the Negative field.
- Set 783.8275 to 100% and 1568.6617 to 55%.
<Running the Detector Setup>
- Check “Detector Setup” in Intellistart and click Start button.
- Change the settings on the Detector Setup window as shown below and perform Detector Setup.
- In the Reference Compound field, select Detector Setup(GFP).
- Confirm that 785.8421 is displayed in the Mass(Da) column in Positive mode.
- To perform Detector Setup only in Positive mode, select “Do not setup Detector for Negative polarity” for Negative mode.