- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Long Term Service Build (LTSB) 1607
- Microsoft's Windows lifecycle fact sheet states that Windows 10 LTSB 1607 is covered by Microsoft's Fixed Lifecycle Policy
- The mainstream support end date for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is 12 October 2021.
- The extended support end date for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is 13 October 2026.
- During the 'extended support' period Microsoft will continue to release security updates and non-security updates, but will not respond to requests to change product design or features
Microsoft state that "End of service" for Windows 10 version 1607 (Home, Pro, Pro Education, and Pro for Workstations editions) is 9 April 2019. This does not apply to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 used on Waters supplied PCs
MassLynx 4.2 software released for Windows 10 is supported on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607.
Empower Enterprise C16 LAC/E boxes currently contain Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607.
Refer to this link for more information on Windows 10 end of life dates:
Refer to this link for details of Microsoft's Fixed Lifecycle Policy, and details of what's provided during Extended Support Period
Based on the following link we believe MS Advanced Threat Protection is supported with MS Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 LTSB. It is mentioned on the page. Can you provide specific references that it is not supported?
Microsoft Server 2016 and 2019 are also supported for this version of Windows.
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUP, SUPMM, SUPUNIFI, UNIFISVR, UNIFISW18, UNIFOPT, UNIFQLIC, UNIFSW17, UNIFSW18, UNIFSW19, UNIFWGLIC, UNIFWKLIC