- "Leak sensor not present" message in the software
- Cycling electronics does not resolve the issue
- Exiting the software and restarting it does not resolve the issue
- Xevo G2-XS
The "Leak sensor not present" error is masking a different issue: a leak in the fluidics. The leak sensor is immersed in a puddle of solvent.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Pull the sensor out.
- Use laboratory tissue to dry out the sensor's tray.
- Carefully wipe the sensor itself and allow it to dry.
- Carefully put the sensor back into position.