- "Low turbo speed" error in the MS console
- MS console
MassLynx thinks SQD is vented, even though the turbo speeds are above 80%.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Vent the mass spectrometer, from either the tune page or the MS console.
- Close all acquisition software.
- Power-off the mass spectrometer and the acquisition PC.
- Power-on the computer and log back in to Windows.
- Power-on the mass spectrometer and wait 3-4 minutes for the embedded PC to completely run through its boot-up sequence.
- Open the acquisition software and pump down the instrument, from either the tune page or the MS console.
- Navigate to the diagnostics tab of the tune page to monitor turbo speeds. When turbo speeds reach 80%, place the mass spectrometer into Operate mode and turn the gases on.