- When the EPC was rebooted, Windows gave the error message "Windows has detected an IP address conflict"
- The conflict was with the Instrument LAN card on the workstation, IP address 192.168.0.1
- Xevo G2-XS QTof
The customer supplied a switch to allow the connection of the workstation to additional Gerstel modules. The switch was a smart switch with a default IP address of 192.168.0.1.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove all instruments from Waters DHCP Server Configuration.
- Using the configuration wizard in Waters DHCP Server Configuration, change the IP address of Instrument LAN to 192.168.0.2.
- Reboot the workstation and all modules connected to the workstation.