- Instrument console side panel says communication is lost with the EPC for Vion
- UNIFI Network
FIX or WORKAROUND
- On the workstation or the LND, select the start button for Windows and type the following in the search field: Hypterminal or Putty.
- Set up Hyperterminal with a name such as epc, select com 1, and then select restore defaults.
- At the blinking cursor in Hyperterminal, hit Enter. If it doesn't come back with an arrow, repeat steps 1 and 2 and, after selecting restore defaults, select 115200 for the bits per second.
- Type reboot, and then hit Enter in Hyperterminal.
- Once the arrow is back, go to UNIFI.
- On the client or workstation portal, go to UNIFI, select the administration tab, and then open device management.
- Reset the LND or workstation by right-clicking on the top line in the workstation tab or on the correct LND in the LND tab. Select reset device, and then select OK.
- Once the status is online, go to the instrument system and put it in Operate mode.
You must run the instrument setup after completing this procedure.