This article is part of a troubleshooting path. If the symptoms below do not precisely match your issue, or if the solution has not fixed the issue, consider starting at the beginning of the path using this link
- The TUV is not present in the MS console or the ACQUITY console
- MassLynx v4.1
- ACQUITY TUV
- Empower 3
- ACQUITY PDA
- ACQUITY FLR
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx or Empower and MS or ACQUITY console, whichever apply.
- Power-off the TUV or the detector having issues.
- Open the Waters DHCP Server configuration wizard.exe in C:\Program files x86\Waters Instruments\Waters DHCP Server Configuration.exe (if using Empower, then look in the C:\Empower\Instruments folder).
- Remove the detector from the list of components found in the DHCP Server Configuration window.
- Power-on the detector and monitor the DHCP server window until the detector repopulates in all four columns.
- Launch the software and the console and verify that the detector is now present.