- All ions for NaI are between 0 and 300
- In other resolution modes, the ions are across the full mass range
- SYNAPT G2-Si
- Xevo G2-XS
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the tune page, go into System view (password is access).
- If sensitivity mode mass range is off, go to resolution mode (or vice versa). If high resolution mode mass range is off, go to enhanced resolution mode (or vise versa).
- In the good mass range resolution mode, from the system drop-down menu, select acquisition settings and copy or write down the Veff.
- Switch to the bad mass range resolution mode and, from the system drop-down menu, select acquisition settings.
- Type in the new Veff, select update, and close.
- Fine tune the mass position of a known peak (such as the lockmass) by zooming and getting the mass position of the center of the peak from the tune page.
- Open up the acquisition settings, select calculate, and set Veff.
- Type in the correct reference mass.
- Type in the observed mass for this ion from the tune page.
- Select Calculate.
- Select Update, and the Close.