- "Instrument not present" warning in MassLynx
- No control over the QDa
- ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector
Improper or too rapid boot sequence
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close out of MassLynx.
- Power-off the QDa.
- Reboot the PC and log in to Windows, but do not start MassLynx.
- Allow the loading of all required services and processes to complete.
- Power-on all other components, starting with the 515/PCM or makeup pump.
- Power-on the QDa and leave it for 15 minutes to go through the boot sequence.
- Allow time for the detector to perform startup checks properly and for the MS to pump down.
- Start MassLynx and verify that the QDa connects.