OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Do an electronic reboot.
- Xevo G2-S
- Xevo G2-XS
- Do not exit UNIFI.
- Flip the pump override switch to the down position. This is the top toggle switch of the two in the center, at the bottom-rear of the Xevo. You may need to pull it out a little in order to switch it.
- Flip the electronics toggle switch down. This is the bottom of the two toggle switches on the back of the Xevo.
- Wait one or two minutes.
- Flip the electronics toggle on at the back of the Xevo up.
- Wait five minutes for the EPC to boot up.
- Check the vacuum (View > Vacuum, and then go to the vacuum tab). Confirm that you have real vacuum readings (not 1e-8 for the Tof vacuum). If you don’t see a real Tof vacuum reading, start the reboot over again.
- Once you have good vacuum, flip the pump override (top) switch back to the auto position (up).
- Put the MS into Operate mode.