- No beam when infusing to the sample probe using the on-board fluidics
- There is a beam when you have LC flow to the sample probe
- Xevo G2
- Xevo G2-S
- Xevo G2 XS
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Xevo TQ-XS
- SYNAPT G2
- SYNAPT G2-S
- SYNAPT G2-Si
- Xevo QTof
The fluidics lines are out of the solvent in the wash solvent reservoir.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- There is an orange line that goes from the sample fluidics valve (the valve above the fluidics A, B, and C bottles) above the MS to a wash solvent reservoir. See the attached picture.
- The orange lines sometimes pop up and no longer sit in the wash solvent.
- Push the orange line well into the wash solvent bottle, so that it extends well below the solvent line.
- If the line popping up is a frequent issue, you can take a pre-slit LC vial cap and run it up the line to the inside of the solvent bottle cap. This should help hold the line in place.
- Now that the line is in the wash solvent, purge four times to remove air from the lines and valve.
- Try infusing. You should see your sample after a few minutes of infusing at 10 uL/min.