- Manual calibration fails
- Error message "An internal error has occurred. The curve fitting algorithm has received a badly-formed set of equations."
- The spectrum is centroided and saved
- MassLynx 4.1
- IntelliStart manual calibration
- Xevo G2-XS QTof mass spectrometer
Uncal or the default calibration was not loaded.
The data being used to create the calibration has calibration coefficients applied.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In IntelliStart, go to Configure > Normal Mode.
- Select Use Calibration Profile and Start.
- Select Uncal (if not there, select Default) and OK. Now the bottom right of the Tune page should say: Mass calibration: Uncal.cal.
- Collect the calibration spectrum and create the manual calibration.