- PDA baseline shows a negative dip in the middle of acquisition
- Appears when running sample or blank injection
- Appears when running gradient without making an injection
- New lamp installed and issue still present
- Fresh mobile phase and issue still present
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
Contaminated solvent supply glassware
Contaminated HPLC solvent supply
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace contaminated glassware with clean glassware.
- Replace contaminated HPLC solvents with new solvent.
- Freshly prepare mobile phase for the instrument.
- Prime the system thoroughly with new mobile phase.
- Continue system use.
eluent, UPAPDA, UPC2PDA, UPPDA, UPPDAARC, UPPDAARCB, UPPDA-E, UPPDA-L, UPPDALTC, UPPDATC, UPPPDA