- During a sample sequence, the PAL3 fails to trigger an injection
- Sequence can hang following a clean blank run
- Chronos method was recently modified
Following the method modification, a timing run was not performed within Chronos to ensure that the system timings are fully synchronized with the new method.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the Chronos sample wizard, set up the sample sequence as if it were a "real" acquisition.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the wizard, select "Advanced Option" and click "Setup Timing Run".
- Follow the prompts shown on screen to perform a timing run.
4. When complete, create a new schedule as normal.