- No peaks while running a sample set on a 2695 with a 2489 detector
- Changing the column does not resolve the issue
- Changing mobile phase does not resolve the issue
- Injection accuracy test fails
- Alliance 2695 Separations Module
- 2489 UV/Vis Detector
Sample Syringe not tightened into injector assembly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Confirm that the syringe is not damaged.
- Tighten the syringe.
- Prime the syringe.
- Run as normal.
The Alliance e2695 Separations Module Operator's Guide, sections 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, discusses replacing/installing a syringe.
Follow the instructions to install or re-install the syringe if necessary.