- 2707 holds in vial during injection
- Run Samples window shows "Waiting for Injection"
- Symptom persists with other methods, projects, etc.
- 2707 Sample Manager
Unknown, possibly corrupt DHCP configuration
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Navigate to C:\Empower\Instruments.
- Run Waters DHCP Server Configuration.exe.
- Select the 2707 Sample Manager and click <Remove>.
- Cycle power on the 2707, wait for it to repopulate in the DHCP server.
- Confirm functionality.
2707, 2707SFC, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP