- Error: Pump B: Transducer range error
- Pressure fluctuations up to 26 000 psi. These are random and not synched with the pump movements.
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class Binary Solvent Manager
- ACQUITY UPLC BSM
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power off pump.
- Take transducer from primary pump A, and swap with the primary pump B.
- Power on pump. If transducer error changes to Pump A: Transducer range error, then replace transducer.
- If pump B error still occurs, then power off pump, and swap the accumulator A transducer with the accumulator B transducer.
- Power on the system. When the error occurs on pump A, then replace the faulty transducer.
ACQUITY UPLC BSM Transducer Part number 700002594
Avoid the use of halogenated solvents as these can lead to premature failure of transducers and result in this error being observed.