- Sample Manager produces an error message "column x door open while running" and stops the run.
- Active preheater does not achieve the programmed set point temperature for the selected column
- H-Class Column Manager-Active
- I-Class Column Manager-Active
The magnet on the internal cover is missing.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the column trough cover assembly.
- Part number 700005439 for the Column Module Front Trough Cover
- The magnet is located on the column trough cover. The read sensor is located within the dual column trough assembly.
- Closing the compartment trough cover engages a magnet switch that turns on the 24V to the active preheater.
- The active preheater operates at the set point temperature of the selected column position when the trough compartment cover is closed.