- "Pump h/w Overpressure" error when flow is to column
- Error does not return when system is placed in bypass
- Error does not return when pump outlet tubing is removed from the Sample Manager-FTN
- Error does not return when column outlet tubing is removed from the Sample Manager-FTN
- When flow is started, pressure rises until HW overpressure occurs
- Pressure is OK when the APH is disconnected from the inject valve (pod)
- ACQUITY Column Manager
- ACQUITY H-Class Quaternary Solvent Manager
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- Empower 3
Clog in the APH (Active Preheater) tubing
FIX or WORKAROUND
- It is possible to backflush the APH by gradually increasing flow, but it can be difficult.
- If backflushing is not successful, replace the APH.