- Dynamic Leak Test fails on Accumulator Pump A.
- ACQUITY UPLC.
Small leak (not visible) at compression fittings causing leak test to fail.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Gently tighten all tubing fittings around pump head.
- Inspect and tighten lines going to the vent valve.
- Re-prime pump with organic solvent.
- Confirm that outlet pressure and pressure ripple are normal when running.
- Set to rerun the Dynamic Leak Test several times.
- If it continues to fail rebuild the pump with a new head (700002595), seal wash housing (700002597) and seals (700002599).
- Repeats steps 3,4 and 5
DLT, pressure fluctuation