- New Dual or Quad LAC/E 32 did not come with Empower system control licenses
- Empower 3
- LAC/E Config 15
- System control licenses (paper licenses) are no longer included with dual or quad LAC/E purchases.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- The serial number of the LAC/E 32 is used to activate the system control licenses via the licensing wizard.
- Type the LAC/E serial number in the "LAC/E 32 Acquisition Server" field in the wizard.
- Two or four system control licenses are activated, depending on whether you purchased a dual or quad LAC/E 32.
If you purchased a hardware-only LAC/E, no system control licenses are activated.
NOTE: You will still be able to go through the activation/deactivation process using the SN of the LAC/E 32, and it will show up in Show Licenses, but it will show "0" system control licenses associated with that serial number.