- New Dual or Quad LAC/E 32 did not come with Empower system control licenses
- Empower 3
- LAC/E Config 15
- System control licenses (paper licenses) are no longer included with dual or quad LAC/E purchases.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- The serial number of the LAC/E 32 is used to activate the system control licenses via the licensing wizard.
- Type the LAC/E serial number in the "LAC/E 32 Acquisition Server" field in the wizard.
- Two or four system control licenses are activated, depending on whether you purchased a dual or quad LAC/E 32.
If you purchased a hardware-only LAC/E, no system control licenses are activated.
NOTE: You will still be able to go through the activation/deactivation process using the SN of the LAC/E 32, and it will show up in Show Licenses, but it will show "0" system control licenses associated with that serial number.
id498, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, LAC32, LAC32C07, LAC32C08, LAC32C09, LAC32C1_4, LAC32C10, LAC32C11, LAC32C12, LAC32C13, LAC32C15, LAC32C16, LAC32C5_6, LACE, LACE32C14, SUP