- The LAC/E is rebooted but cannot reestablish communication with the ACQUITY PDA
- The PDA cannot be pinged
- All other instruments are communicating properly
- Empower 3 Enterprise
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
- Driver Pack 4
- Firmware and ICS version 1.60
- LAC/E containing a bridged network card
The network card of the LAC/E32 is bridged.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to control panel > network and sharing center > change adapter settings.
- Find the network card and right-click on it.
- Click on "remove bridge".
Waters LAC/E32s are sometimes shipped with the network card already bridged.
If using an ACQUITY PDA detector with Driver Pack 4 or older, see KCS Article 1809 (ACQUITY PDA will not reset after LAC/E reboot) for details about defects related to the reboot sequence of the PDA and LAC/E32.