- "Sample Pressure Low" error message
- ACQUITY UPLC sample manager
The weak-wash solvent line is not submerged in the reservoir.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Submerge the line into the weak-wash reservoir.
- Prime the wash syringes.
- Calibrate the needle z axis.
- Characterize needle and loop volume.
- Perform the syringe leak test.
You can also check the wash port o-ring 700002572. Insert a needle inside a wash port up to the o-ring. As you are inserting the needle, you will feel an resistance, and the needle will go down further. Set the resistance by rotating the wash port clockwise/counterclockwise with a 1/4-5/16 spanner. The needle should not go too loose or too tight inside the o-ring.