- Compression check fails
- Unable to maintain pressure during compression check
- Alliance 2695 Separation Module
The sample syringe is not fully tightened into the syringe drive.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Tighten the syringe.
- Purge the injector.
- Perform the compression check.
- If the compression check continues to fail, replace the syringe (WAT073109 - Syringe Assembly, 250 µL).
Other syringe options:
- WAT077343 - Syringe Assembly, 25 µL
- WAT077342 - Syringe Assembly, 2500 µL
- 176003519 - Kit, Alliance e2695 Firmware 3.03 with 100-µL Syringe
Find additional troubleshooting help here:
WKB12838 - What causes the compression test to fail on an Alliance
WKB2627 - Compression check fails on Alliance 2695
WKB15163 - Compression check fails on Alliance 2695EB
WKB11428 - Alliance 2695 compression check fails after new seal pack is installed