- Compression check fails
- Unable to maintain pressure during compression check
- 2695 Separation Module
- 717plus Autosampler
The sample syringe is not fully tightened into the syringe drive.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Tighten the syringe.
- Purge the injector.
- Perform the compression check.
- If the compression check continues to fail, replace the syringe (WAT073109 - Syringe Assembly, 250 µL).
For additional detail regarding syringe replacement, see:
Other syringe options:
- WAT077343 - Syringe Assembly, 25 µL
- WAT077342 - Syringe Assembly, 2500 µL
- 176003519 - Kit, Alliance e2695 Firmware 3.03 with 100-µL Syringe
Find additional troubleshooting help here: