This article is a portion of a Troubleshooting Path. To begin troubleshooting this issue, please select the link below.
- Error: Shutter failed to home in the ACQUITY Console upon initialization
- Restart and reset does not resolve
- Flushing of flowcell with 100% methanol does not resolve
- Lamp hours close to 2000 hours
- ACQUITY PDA detector (thermally managed/controlled)
- Model code: UPPDALTC
- ACQUITY TUV
Not enough light transmitting through the flowcell.
Poor lamp energy.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Replace lamp with PERFORMANCE PLUS HB DEUTERIUM LAMP ASSY  if ACQUITY PDA detector (thermally managed/controlled) or ACQUITY TUV Detector (serial number A10TUV001N and later).
Note: Confirm lamp part number if PDA is not thermally controlled and if TUV is earlier than serial number A10TUV001N.