- Lamp serial number does not update automatically (using part 201000273)
- No option is available to manually input the new lamp serial number
- ACQUITY TUV (thermally managed)
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA Detector
- ACQUITY UPLC PDA eλ Detector
An issue with the lamp ID chip being recognized by the detector
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-down the detector.
- Unplug the flow cell ID cable.
- Reboot the PC / LAC/E, or use the Stop ACQUITY Processes command.
- Power-up the detector.
- Open the console for the TUV/PDA; the change lamp function should now be working.
- At this point, you can plug the flow cell ID cord back in.
This can also happen if older lamps (201000281) are used.