OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Check/collect system pressure on an Alliance 2695 in Empower.
- 2695 Separations Module
- Click on Browse Projects in Empower.
- Select your project and open it.
- Click on the Methods tab in the Project window.
- Highlight the instrument method and click on the Channel tab (see screen shot below).
- Is System Pressure enabled? If not, you cannot see system pressure.
- If it is enabled, you can see the pressure trace on an ongoing run in a second window via Run Samples.
- If the run has finished, you can check the pressure trace by clicking on the Channel tab in the Project window.