OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Calibrate the needle Z axis.
- ACQUITY UPLC Sample Manager (SM)
- Remove the trays and place a business card on the sample tray holder.
- From the console, select Maintain > Calibrate needle Z axis.
- In the Calibrate Needle Z Axis dialog box, click Start, and then click OK.
- Use the +Z button to drive the needle down to within 1 mm of the tray surface.
- Switch the displacement increment to 0.1 mm and lower the needle until it just barely touches the business card.
- Click Save, and then Yes in the confirmation window.