- System becomes stuck at "Setting Up" phase when injection is made
- Flow and composition can be programmed from the console and Run Samples
- Starting an injection or sample set does not initialize pump flow or composition
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Run stopAcquity process.
- Open Waters DHCP server: C:\Program Files\Waters Instruments\Waters DHCP Server Configuration.exe
- Remove all addresses listed and close.
- Open Task Manager.
- Go to Processes.
- End Process of the WDHCPServerSvc.exe.
- Open C:\Program Files\Waters Instruments.
- DHCP.XML needs to be renamed. (We suggest adding a number to this name to show how many times it has had to be renamed.)
- Open Waters DHCP Server Configuration.exe.
- Cycle-power to all ACQUITY modules and reboot all modules.