- Seal-wash prime is initiated
- The seal-wash pump comes on and the normal clicking sound is heard, but no flow moves through the seal-wash tubing
- The seal-wash line is submerged in the seal-wash solvent bottle
- Alliance 2695
- Alliance e2695
- Alliance 2795
The entire seal-wash line is dry.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Press the Diag key on the 2695 main screen.
- Attach the syringe adapter to the syringe (both are in the startup kit).
- See KCS Article WKB30106 for part number of adapter
- Press the Prime Seal-Wash screen key, and press the Start screen key.
- Attach the syringe with the adapter to the seal-wash waste line and pull.
- When seal-wash solvent flows out of the waste tube, press the Halt screen key.
- Press Close to return to the Diagnostics screen.
The seal wash pump isn't strong enough to pull the solvent through the line when totally dry.