- Overpressure error on H-Class without column
- The error disappears when disconnecting the column inlet tube from the flow cell
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class
- ACQUITY UPLC
- UPLC TUV Detector
- UPLC PDA Detector
The flow cell is clogged.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Purge the system with water.
- Replace the column with a union.
- Set the column temperature to 50 ºC.
- Reverse the flow cell inlet and outlet tubes.
- Start the flow at a very low rate, ensuring that the back pressure remains below the maximum rating of 1000 psi for the UV flow cell.
- Flush the flow cell until the clog is removed.