- ACQUITY Arc QSM-R
- Path 1 Mixer
- Path 2 Mixer
Flow path 1 : 700010589 for the ASSY, MIXER, 4.6MM X 100MM, 200um PATH 1 (0.5µm)
700011656 for the ASSY, MIXER, 4.6MM X 100MM, 200um (~675ul) (5.0µm)
Flow path 2 : 700010590 for the ASSY, MIXER, 4.6MM X 30MM, 200um PATH 2 (0.5µm)
700011657 for the ASSY, MIXER, 4.6MM X 30MM, 200um (~200ul) (5.0µm)
Guidelines to prevent blocking of mixers (often due to the calcium phosphate in 'hard' water):
- Use bottled water, Milli-Q water, or deionized water with resistivity greater than 2 mega ohms.
- Water should be free of heavy metals and transition metals.
Guidelines to clean mixers:
- Reverse the direction of the mixers.
- Flush mixers to waste with 1% formic or acetic acid.
- Flush with water before reconnecting to the rest of the system
- If the blockage is not resolved, Replace the blocked Mixer.