- No chromatographic peaks
- No visible leaks
- No errors
- System pressure is normal
- Z axis was calibrated and it passes the needle seal characterization
- Fails the sample syringe leak test
- ACQUITY I-Class
- ACQUITY H-Class
Air bubbles in the purge line and in the sample syringe
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the console, go to the FTN.
- From the Control drop-down menu, select Prime.
- Set Wash Solvent to 60 sec.
- Set Purge Solvent to 50 cycles.
- When priming completes (approximately 25 minutes), run a leak test on the sample syringe (Maintain drop-down menu > Leak test > Start) to confirm that it passes.