- In ACQUITY Console, the Sample Organizer shows "communication failure".
- In Waters DHCP the Sample Organizer is missing "type" and "name".
- Sample Organizer cannot be added when creating new system.
- Driver for Sample Organizer was installed.
- ACQUITY Sample Organizer (SO)
Sample Organizer is not configured correctly. If set to None in Console, it will bypass it.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Launch the ACQUITY Console and click Sample manager > Configure > Sample Organizer, and connect it.
comms, UPORGANIZE, UPORGIVD