- Chronos methods stall during a run with no error; MassLynx waits for trigger
- Scheduler can show error: “the vial is already penetrated”
- Intermittent and random occurrence
- HDX-2 and CTC PAL 3
A firmware defect causes the system to take much longer than expected on certain tasks, potentially causing subsequent timing issues.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Use the two modified Chronos methods attached to eliminate timing issues and stalled runs.
2. Turn off the flow rate ramp by going into the Advanced tab and selecting "Desired flow rate is applied immediately".