- Persistent "Organizer platter correction not confirmed" error message
- Message does not clear with reset or power-cycling of instrument
- ACQUITY UPLC Sample Organizer
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Reset the non-volatile RAM.
To reset the non-volatile RAM, enter Service mode and then on the top line of the trouble shoot drop-down menu, select "Reset non-volatile RAM".
- After the instrument initializes, perform the Plate Transfer routine to ensure that the issue is resolved.
This error came up when the sample organizer tried to move a plate into the sample manager. On the screen, the plate was listed as "In Sample Manager", but it was still inside sample organizer. Also, the typical LED light "[ ]" was not on next to the plate believed to be moved into the sample manager, and all plate numbers remained on.