- Error "APH configured but not detected" in Empower message center
- Sample Manager beeps every few minutes
- No error appears in the instrument console
- No error appears in the run window
- Active preheater (APH) shows in the console as present
- ACQUITY H-Class with dual detectors (three systems are configured)
- H-Class (both detectors)
- H-Class with PDA
- H-Class with FLR
The APH was removed while one system was configured, and it was not reset before taking that system offline.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Bring the first system back online.
- Reset the Sample Manager with the APH installed.
- Take the first system offline and bring the second system online.