- Drop in sensitivity on the detector.
- Changing the lamp does not resolve sensitivity issue.
- After restarting the detector, a message appears on the ACQUITY console that says: "Improper Flow Cell Contents Possible. Warning Peak Not Found at 0.0."
- MassLynx 4.1
- ACQUITY UPLC FLR Detector
Possible air bubble in the flow cell.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-off the FLR detector.
- Flush flow cell for an hour in accordance with the ACQUITY FLR Getting Started Guide.
- Restart system.
MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM, UPBINARY, UPSMPMGR