Skip to main content
How to program ACQUITY SM-FTN Auto-Additions in Empower - WKB1416
- Last updated
Save as PDF
OBJECTIVE or GOAL
- How to program Auto Addition in Empower Run Samples and programming "delay" to function in the SM-FTN instrument editor.
- Empower 3
- ACQUITY SM-FTN instrument editor "Advance" option
- In the SM-FTN instrument editor, from the General tab, click "Advanced".
- Select both "Mix Cycles" and "Mix Stroke Volume" and input a value (0-99) in the fields. "Automatic = 0"
- Save the Instrument Method and the Method Set to be used during acquisition.
- Open Empower Run Sample.
- Right-click in the Auto Additions and select the Auto-Additions Editor.
- Use the Auto-Additions Editor to program the Plate/Well and Inj Vol (uL) with Delay in minutes.
- Complete the remaining Sample Set information.
- A known issue with auto-addition delay hold time not being accepted or carried out may be observed.
- If no mix cycles are programmed, then the auto dilution delay time will be ignored. Work around: Program a brief mixing cycle by volume this should trigger the delay time.