- Alliance 2695 Separations Module gives "RTCLS Running" error.
- Alliance 2695 Separations Module.
Low or bad battery or poor connection of battery to CPU.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Call your local engineer to verify that battery has 3V and that it fits tightly in the CPU clamp.
- If battery is low, call your local engineer to replace the battery
- If CPU clamp is loose, call your local engineer to push on it to try to tighten it.
- If CPU clamp is damaged, call your local engineer to replace the CPU.
id1398, 2690, 2690D, 2690DUPGD, 2690UP, 2695, 2695D, 2695DE, 2695DEB, 2695DUP, 2695E, 2695EB, 2695INERT, 2695UP, A-10SSM, ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB