- 2998 is listed as "OK? No" on the Instruments tab in node properties.
- DHCP populated with the 2998, but when trying to ping the IP address, the request times out.
- No antivirus running and the firewall is disabled.
- 2998 is connected to an Ethernet switch box.
- Restarting the system and computer did not resolve the issue.
- 2998 PDA Detector
- Alliance 2695
Bad switch box.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Swap out the switch box for a new box or use a crossover cable to connect the Ethernet instrument directly to the PC.
- Confirm that communication is restored.
- Run as usual.