"Unable to maintain pressure" or "Unable to compress" error during the Dynamic Leak Test on ACQUITY BSM occurs even when the pump seems to be working fine and delta is low (below 30 psi).
- ACQUITY UPLC BSM
- ACQUITY I-Class BSM
- ACQUITY H-Class BSM
Faulty check valve.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Replace the check valve on pump giving the error.
Part numbers for classic ACQUITY:
- primary check valve: 700002596
- primary i2v check valve: 700003563
- accumulator check valve: 700002968
Part numbers for I-Class ACQUITY:
- primary check valve: 700004139
- accumulator check valve: 700003755
Part numbers for H-Class ACQUITY:
- primary check valve: 700005165
- accumulator check valve: 700005164