- Sample injections look like blank injections
- No leaks on system
- The 10-µL syringe appears to be picking up sample
The wrong vial type for sample
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Using a pipette that can transfer ~110 µL of solution, transfer the 100 µL of sample from the max recovery vial to a total recovery vial.
- All dilution vials should be total recovery vials.
- Increase aspiration volume from 4 µL to 5 µL to ensure that all bubbles are at the top of the plunger. Keep the dispense volume at 3 µL.