- In UNIFI, the ACQUITY LC is not responding
- Communication error for LC
- In the instrument console, the blue-green circle at each LC component does not go away
- ACQUITY UPLC
The IP addresses assigned by the DHCP server are not the same ones assigned in UNIFI Device Management.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit the UNIFI portal.
- Clear all components from the Waters DHCP Server Cofiguration.exe located in [installed-drive]:\Program Files\Waters\UNIFI\Server\Bin on the workstation/LND.
- Stop the WatServiceHost under services in Task Manager (right-click on the task bar and select Task Manager to open it). Wait for all eight processes to close for a workstation. This must be done on the LND for a workgroup.
- Stop the Waters DHCP server under services in Task Manager
- Power-off the ACQUITY. (Do NOT power it back on.)
- Start the DHCP server under services in Task Manager.
- Start the WatServiceHost under services in Task Manager. For a workstation, wait for all eight processes to start up.
- Log in to the client.
- In Device Management, go to the Instrument Systems tab.
- Right-click on the system that is online and select Change status > Offline.
- Right-click on the system that is online and select Change status > Decommission.
- Right-click on the system and select Delete Instrument System.
- Do this for any system that is using the ACQUITY components that have "bad" IP addresses.
- Under the LND or Workstation, select the Manage Instruments tab at the bottom.
- Select each ACQUITY component and select remove. Repeat until all components are gone.
- Go to the Manage Drivers tab.
- Remove each of the ACQUITY drivers.
- Add back in the drivers that are needed.
- Power-on the ACQUITY.
- Ensure that the IP addresses in the UNIFI Manage Instruments tab agree with the IP addresses in the external DHCP server.
- If the IP addresses agree, create a new instrument system and bring it online.