- In UNIFI, the internal standard is found but there is no calibration curve and no quantitation results after processing.
The level is not set in the components table and/or in the sample list.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to the analysis method and select the Expected Components > Default Amounts button.
- Set the levels for each of the components.
- For the Internal Standard, create an unknown level for which the internal standard amount is known but nothing else. To create the unknown level, hit the Add button.
- On the left, select Manage Components.
- Ensure that the internal standard is defined or selected in the Internal Standard? column.
- In the "Use internal standard" column, select the internal standards for all other components. (If a column is not visible, right-click on the column header and select Add Columns.... Find the column head you want and add it to the right window using the right arrow.)
- Save or update the analysis method.
- Go to the analysis, select Edit in the top-right corner, and select Sample Information.
- Using the drop-down list, select the level or unknown for each sample.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Process the data.